A robust, interactive, custom tool designed to support college and university leaders’ use of data in strategic planning and decision making.
Designed by institutions for institutions, VSA Analytics allows users to create and save multiple peer groups and build graphical benchmarking reports in minutes. The custom platform offers more than 25 benchmarking reports based on a national dataset containing about 400 variables from roughly 4,400 institutions.
For Potential Subscribers
As a subscriber you can:
- View more than two dozen reports on key metrics
- Create custom peer groups to view side-by-side comparisons
- Download the VSA Analytics National Dataset
- Print reports and export data
- Add users from your institution without any additional cost
- Use VSA Analytics as a benchmarking tool for institutional and strategic planning
The VSA Analytics has data on admissions, enrollment, financial aid, institutional price, student debt, graduation rates, completion rates, degrees by discipline, and more. Sources include:
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- National Science Foundation’s Higher Education Research & Development survey expenditures
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM)
- U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard
How does my institution compare to my peers on the equity achievement gap?
Updates for 2023
- 2021/2022 IPEDS Collection Data are currently available for you. NSF/HERD, the College Scorecard, and the Student Achievement Measure (SAM) data are also updated.
- The VSA Analytics dataset has been restructured on the backend for greater efficiency.
- Coming soon: Six-Year Graduation Rates by Race and Gender as well as Pell Recipients for you to disaggregate and examine the outcomes of traditionally under-served populations for your institution and your peers.