A robust, interactive, and custom tool to support college and university leaders’ use of data in strategic planning and decision making.
Designed by institutions for institutions, VSA Analytics allows users to create and save multiple peer groups and build graphical benchmarking reports in minutes. The custom platform offers more than 25 benchmarking reports based on a national dataset containing about 400 variables from roughly 4,400 institutions.
For Potential Subscribers
As a subscriber you can:
- View reports offering dynamic visualizations on more than two dozen performance indicators
- Create custom comparison groups and make side-by-side comparisons with peer institutions
- Download all data in the VSA Analytics National Dataset
- Print reports and export data from reports
- Add members of your campus community to VSA Analytics without an additional cost
- Learn how to use the VSA Analytics Report Tool for institutional and strategic planning
The VSA Analytics has data on admissions, enrollment, financial aid, institutional price, student debt, graduation rates, completion rates, degrees by discipline, and more. Sources include:
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- National Science Foundation’s Higher Education Research & Development survey expenditures
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM)
- U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard