A robust, interactive, custom tool designed to support college and university leaders’ use of data in strategic planning and decision making.
Designed by institutions for institutions, VSA Analytics allows users to create and save multiple peer groups and build graphical benchmarking reports in minutes. The custom platform offers more than 25 benchmarking reports based on a national dataset containing about 400 variables from roughly 4,400 institutions.
For Potential Subscribers
As a subscriber you can:
- View more than two dozen reports on key metrics
- Create custom peer groups to view side-by-side comparisons
- Download the VSA Analytics National Dataset
- Print reports and export data
- Add users from your institution without any additional cost
- Use VSA Analytics as a benchmarking tool for institutional and strategic planning
The VSA Analytics has data on admissions, enrollment, financial aid, institutional price, student debt, graduation rates, completion rates, degrees by discipline, and more. Sources include:
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- National Science Foundation’s Higher Education Research & Development survey expenditures
- Student Achievement Measure (SAM)
- U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard
View this 15-minute webinar or a 2-minute video.
Questions? Click here to request information
Click here for express renewal or registration and sign-up
How does my institution compare to my peers on the equity achievement gap?
Updates for 2022
- 2019/2020 Data are currently available; 2020/2021 will be available in April 2023
- Faculty diversity data are now available by race and gender
- Coming soon: The VSA Analytics dataset is being restructured for greater efficiency and accuracy. During this time, the dataset is not available for download.